• Dallas, Texas
  • Preschool 4 -8th Grade

Tuition GAP Campaign

0001

19th Annual Tuition GAP Campaign

WHAT IS THE GAP

The mission of St. Monica Catholic School is to educate children through a caring partnership of Church, school and home. Tuition and fees only cover 86% of our expenses leaving a 14% gap. The Tuition GAP Campaign bridges the difference between tuition and the actual cost to educate a child. This year the gap is $1,056 per child.

View 2017 GAP VIDEO       

2017-2018 GAP Committee “GAPtains”


GAP 2017 Brochure       I     GAP 2017 Spanish Fact Sheet      I     GAP Letter 2017 


HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Everyone is asked to participate in closing the gap. We ask that everyone give what they can, and remember that no gift is too large or too small. Payment by check may be mailed or dropped off at the school. Payment by credit card, or ACH/debit card may be completed online. Pledges should be fulfilled by June and may be paid on a monthly or quarterly basis if desired.

The school accepts cash, checks, credit cards, debit cards, or donations of security. Gifts to the St. Monica Catholic School GAP Campaign are tax-deductible and qualify for Matching Gifts Programs.

 
X