Endowment Trust Scholarship – [click here to apply]
2018 Scholarship due dates for Endowment Trust of March 23 for the application and supporting documents and April 18 for FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (Fr Mills only).
- Financial Need – The Fr. Brindley Mills Scholarship. Awarded to students entering 4th through 8th Grade for approximately $2,000 to be applied to the student’s tuition for the upcoming year. Recipients may re-apply for consideration in following years.
- Academic – The Patricia C. Dulac Scholarship. Awarded to two current St. Monica students going into 7th Grade in the amount of $2,500 to be applied to the student’s tuition for the upcoming year.
- Athletic – The Coach Dave Gross Scholarship. Awarded to two current St. Monica student athletes going into 6th, 7th or 8th Grade in the amount of $2,500 to be applied to the student’s tuition for the upcoming year.
- Community Service – Michelle A. Mendez Scholarship. Awarded to one current St. Monica student going into 8th grade who has demonstrated a love of neighbor and community through involvement in service oriented activities. This scholarship will be applied to the student’s tuition for the up coming year.
St. Monica Women’s Ministry Scholarship. Will award a total of two scholarships to students entering either grades seven or eight at St. Monica School. Each scholarship will be a one-time award of $500 applied to the student’s tuition for next school year. Recipients can re-apply in the following year.
The Knights of Columbus St. Monica Council 5656 has established a scholarship program to promote Catholic identity and community service in line with the Knights of Columbus’ principles of Faith, Unity, Fraternity and Patriotism. The Council will award scholarships in the following categories:
- St. Monica Student (Attend St. Monica School) – $500 minimum award
- High School (Attend a Catholic High School in the Diocese of Dallas) – $500 minimum award
- College (Attend a community college, technical or trade school, college or university in the United States) – $1,000 minimum award