We are thrilled that you are here and look forward to getting to know you and your family better!
The PTO believes that its activities should foster a spirit of Christian community among the school, the teachers, the parents, the church and the students, as God desires us to do. As such, we are committed to providing over 25 programs to the school each year, which are carefully coordinated in a close partnership with the school and our over 400 parent and community volunteers. In so doing, we are mindful of our ultimate goal in promoting the spiritual, educational and physical welfare of each and every student at St. Monica Catholic School.
Please help us in achieving our goals as a community and consider becoming a Volunteer
! Everyone has something to contribute! Email our PTO President Jenn Reed.
THE ORGANIZATION OF THE PTO
Membership - If you are a parent or a teacher at St. Monica Catholic School, you are a member of the PTO and are welcome.
Meetings - These are not your mother's PTO meetings! We provide a nicely-decorated atmosphere, with breakfast, fellowship, give-a-ways, and interesting speakers, ranging from Mr. Riley to the Parish Priests to Heads of Curriculum for our our school.
The PTO holds general meetings for the entire Parent-Teacher community of St. Monica Catholic School once a month. It is usually the first Thursday of every month (check as there are some exceptions), 8 a.m. located in the Family Center.
The Monica Moms
Welcome to St Monica Catholic School! We are so truly happy that you are here. Our community is a large one and The Monica Moms group was created as a resource for our new families.
Our Monica Moms: These are the Monica Moms for each grade for 2017-2018. Please feel free to reach out to any of us with any questions you may have!
- PK: Martha Kosel
- K: Deborah Hartnett
- 1: Elizabeth Jones
- 2: Tiffany Deanda
- 3: Shona Bell
- 4: Nan Davis
- 5: Robin Radelat
- 6: Susan Schneider
- 7: Rhonda De la Rosa
- 8: Stacey Williams
Friday, August 18, 2017 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: Welcome Back Picnic: Food Trucks and Family Fun
Monday, August 14th First Day of School
- 8:00 am Back-to-School Mass, Church
- 9:00 am PTO Welcome Coffee & Homeroom Parent Signup, Family Center Upper Room Lounge
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
- Board. Executive Board and general board of committee heads and grade-level representatives.
- Bylaws. If you are interested in knowing about the structure, duties and purpose of the PTO feel free to view the PTO Bylaws.
- Check Request Form. Please familiarize yourself with the PTO check / cash request procedures PTO Check Procedures. Check request form for ongoing expenses incurred conducting PTO events. Autumnfest check request form PTO AF Check Request 2017
- Meeting Minutes. The Secretary will keep and record the minutes of all meetings of the Executive Board and of the general membership. At each meeting, the Secretary will post the minutes of each previous meeting on the PTO Facebook page.
- Tax Exempt Form. Form necessary for confirming St. Monica's tax exempt status for purchases with local merchants.